v 1.0 11.01.17
- Fabulous new material-style design and animations.
- Support for custom themes! Check out some themes here: @TelegramThemes.
- Convenient tools for building your own themes coming soon.
- Delete messages for everyone. When you delete your messages in groups and one-on-one chats, you can now choose to delete them for everyone in the chat, not just yourself. This works only for recently sent messages (same as editing).
- Pin important chats to the top of the list so that you never miss a new message (right click on a chat, then choose ‘Pin to top’).
- Groups in common. A new option in your contacts' profiles that shows a list of all groups you share with that person.
v 0.10.16 19.10.16
Windows and Linux:
- Quick reply from notifications
- Hide all notifications button added
- Change notifications location and maximum count
- Respecting quiet hours for the notifications
- You can enable native notifications in Settings
v 0.10 03.08.16
- Trending stickers. Check out and install noteworthy sticker packs from the sticker packs settings box.
- Archived stickers. Unused stickers are now archived automatically when you go over the 200 limit.
- Group previews. Preview groups before joining them via invite link – see who else is in the group before joining.
- New internal video player.
- Improved design for chats.
If you would like to get all updates faster and be the first to test new features, you are welcome to use Telegram Desktop's alpha version instead of the stable one.
The stable version is updated less frequently, but is tested better than the alpha version.
Here are the alpha version links for different platforms:
Mac OS X 10.8+ Setup
Mac OS X 10.6 and 10.7 Setup
Linux 64 bit
Linux 32 bit
Just install it on top of your current Telegram Desktop and there you go.
Your feedback is welcome on Twitter